Saturday 12 February 2011

New screen printed bags

I've made a few new screen printed bags which I've started putting onto my Etsy shop. There is the new Squiggle Series, the Vintage Patterns range and a few with birds on. I've printed these using some of the bits of patterns and illustrations I was using for my uni work.

These are some from the Squiggle Series -





I have one bag ready in the Vintage Pattern Series and on with a bright yellow bird on - 



To see these bags in the shop just click here!

1 comment:

  1. customised bags

    Hey there! Someone in my Face book group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and excellent design and style.

    ReplyDelete