Thursday 6 October 2011

New Product Photos... Again...

I'm forever taking new product photos, as I can never find a set up or style or look that I'm happy with! I started them on a pale wooden base, then added jute as a base, then I tried white cotton with a white paper background and now yesterday I have finally come up with something that I think looks good :)
I've moved my studio around, so now I have more space to take photos, which has really helped! I also have more room to actually walk around!! It was getting tricky...

So yesterday, I got out the little vintage coffee table, with wibbly spindly legs that we found at a car boot sale for £1! And has since been dumped in the back porch... After giving it a little clean, I set it up in my studio and spent a while playing around with props, products and lighting. I think I have finally found a set up that works, or at least for now it does, I'll probably change my mind in a month or two...


Here are a few of the photos I took yesterday...









No comments:

Post a Comment