Friday 6 April 2012

Moving House

We're moving house soon, all the way across England to Manchester! We've found ourselves a cute little flat, which is sooo much smaller than the house we're living in now... Hence the massive amount of stuff I'm currently selling off on Ebay!
Hopefully we'll be moved in around 2 weeks..ish... So after that I will be able to blog a bit more, as well as start on my new collection of textiles :)

Manchester seems like a really interesting place, it's also massive compared to anywhere I've lived before... I think it may take a little getting used to but should be good fun. I'm hoping there will be lots of great craft fairs and markets for me to go to and sell my textiles. I've done a bit of research and found a few which look good, so I will be going on a craft fair tour once we've moved. 
Of course the best one there must be the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair. It takes place in October and looks just as good as the major craft shows in London. I've never visited but a friend of mine had a stand there last year and said it was fab. So fingers crossed I get accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment