Monday 30 July 2012

New Collection Launch Date

My new collection is nearly ready to launch! 

This collection is inspired by the floral imagery and decorations found on vintage crockery. The hand drawn pattern has been hand screen printed in black water based ink onto organic crossweave cotton. Each item is designed, hand printed and sewn by me in my little studio in Manchester.

Launching on the 1st of September, the collection will be available to order through first through my Etsy shop and then via my other online shops.

You can pre-order the collection by emailing me at createdbyhannah@gmail.com. Pre-ordered items will be shipped after the launch date.


A small range of home wares will also be launched on the 1st Sept, keep an eye out for some sneak peeks coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment