Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Current Top 5 Etsy Shops

A little list of my current top five shops in my Etsy favourites.

I can spend hours and hours browsing on Etsy, there are some really fantastic designers and shops out there!




Number One - Sappy Apple


Reversible Market Tote



Number Two - Zosienka


Hand Painted Bird



Number Three - Damson Tree Pottery


Sunflower Earrings



Number Four - Yelena Bryksenkova 


Cat Nap



Number Five - Mineralogy Design 


Freeform Chrysoprase & Pyrite Necklace

These are in no particular order, I tend to 'favourite' shops I like with a certain person in mind, or depending on what I'm looking for, or how I'm feeling, so it varies quite a lot.




Also just a quick note to say there is currently FREE shipping in my Society6 Store! Thats free all over the world :)

Make sure to use this link to get your shipping free!!

http://society6.com/hannahstevens?promo=f636f8  

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous etsy shops. It is great finding new inspiring crafters and artists :)

    ReplyDelete