Thursday 9 May 2013

A Cute Print

I've been a bad blogger recently, I keep forgetting to write posts! I normally do a few in advance to make it easier but I've been quite busy... We're moving house in less than two weeks, all the way back to Nottingham. We found the perfect flat, it's lovely and light and airy. So we have lots of packing to do and lots of downsizing. We have way too much stuff, so we're selling bits and taking stuff to the charity shops. It feels quite therapeutic going through all out junk and being extra ruthless with it!


This morning I received a really cute print from Stacie Swift, which I won in a giveaway a little while ago. It's fantastic, I'm saving it to put up in the new flat, I just need to a get a frame!


Check out more of Stacie Swift's prints and cards over on her Etsy shop and website!

No comments:

Post a Comment