Thursday 14 November 2013

Events Coming Up

I'm really looking forward to some great events I'll be taking part in through November and December. I'm not doing many as we've just opened Bird In Borrowed Feathers so I'm going to be busy with that!

From the 20th Nov - 24th Dec I'll be showcasing my work with Handmade Nottingham at the Nottingham Christmas Market, we've got a little chalet where we'll be selling work from 10 fantastic local designers.

- Handmade Nottingham Christmas Chalet - 20th Nov - 24th Dec in Market Square.


The next event is the Pretty Dandy Flea For Christmas, this is being held at the Vintage Warehouse again which is such a great venue. I'll also be having a stall for Bird In Borrowed Feathers too!

- Pretty Dandy Flea - 30th Nov & 1st Dec at the Vintage Warehouse.


The final event of the year is the Nottingham Contemporary's Craft.Design.Contemporary, this is always a lovely event, with so many amazing designers taking part!

- Craft.Design.Contemporary - 7th & 8th Dec at Nottingham Contemporary.


No comments:

Post a Comment